Monday, August 17, 2009

Some more pain!

Yesterday I was having some serious pains in my left side. I was in tears (takes a lot to make me cry from pain). They were stabbing pains. I have started having constant lower back pain as well as the normal pelvis pains I have been experiencing.
It hurt me so bad I called the doctor on call. I just don't remember having so much pain with Carson at all and I was so much bigger with him!
The doctor told me if the side pains (contractions) keep up more than 6x per hour for a couple hours, then I needed to go to the ER last night. I noticed 4 the first hour and 3 the 2nd hour. Didn't ever get 6, so I never went in.
He did tell me if my pains in my pelvis and back continue today I could go into the doctor's office and they would check me.
Weird part of the side pains were it happened most when I was laying down. I was much better when I was up and moving around. Strange I know!
So, I woke up with some pelvis pains this morning, but other than that, same old thing. No sharp side pains, thank goodness.
I will keep you all updated on what the next week has in store. My next visit is next week on the 28th. Let's hope I don't have to visit the doctor anytime before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment