Friday, August 28, 2009

35 weeks today!

I am officially 35 weeks today! I went to the doctor yesterday for a weekly check-up! Yep, I go every week now to the very end. Time has flown by.
I have gained my 2 lbs. back, so I'm back up to 16 lbs. total so far. Not bad. Doctor said Maddox is growing and his heartbeat in the 140's. There was not much else he mentioned.
I am not allowed to bowl in our bowling league, so that kinda stinks, but it's good for me and him I suppose.
My next visit is going to be on Tuesday, 9/1/09, and they will begin the internal exams to see if I'm progressing at all yet.
Other than that, contractions are really dwindling and my back's just starting to hurt and I'm getting very uncomfortable. Feel like I might get more sleep when he's here between my sleeping positions aren't comfortable and getting up to pee through the night, I am anxious to have him out of my belly!
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Time is quickly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment