Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Getting uncomfortable!

I had to make my very first phone call to my 24 hour nurses on Monday, August 4 this week! I am carrying Maddox VERY low and I feel like he's going to come out....he's really that low!
I am having some pains in my lower belly. They started out just being uncomfortable, but now are very painful. I get them about 10x or so a day. Nothing regular though.
The nurses said it could either be him moving or braxton hicks. I had all back labor with Carson, so if this is contractions, I haven't felt them like this before. It seems worse than back labor to me, but I didn't even feel anything with Carson until we went to the hospital and I went into labor.
2 more months of this might like to kill me!
Carson is beginning to understand more about Maddox. He gets the pumpkin seat and says "that's baby brother's seat" and he says "I carry him".....now, he has said "I spank his butt" too, but we're trying to ignore when he does that.
He's very helpful around the house, so we can only hope he stays this way when Maddox arrives.
Everything is going well other than these pains. All this time with nothing to report and I finally have something going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment