Thursday, August 6, 2009

32 weeks and contractions!!

So, the uncomfortable feel I have been feeling the last couple days has turned into painful and uncomfortable!
I called the doctors office yesterday as the pains are not timed, but are frequent when I stand or move around. They hurt pretty bad too.
They wanted me to get in right away. I had 40 minutes to get all the way to 5 mile from West Chester.....needless to say I was FLYING!!!!
I saw Dr. Fesenmeier who checked my fluids and did an internal exam.
My fluids were fine. I'm not leaking any amniotic fluid. I am not dilated nor thinned out, so he's not ready to come out yet; however, I am having contractions, which is what all this pain is.
He asked me what I do for a job and thank goodness I just sit at a desk or I might have to be limited on what I do.
I just have to take it easy when I'm out and at home. Just can't believe I have 8 more weeks of pains like this.
It is in fact contractions and the baby moving further down to get into position!
Let's pray I don't go super early!

No comments:

Post a Comment