Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doctor Visit

I am officially 33 weeks tomorrow! I have 7 more weeks to go (full term).
Doctor checked Maddox's heartbeat and it's great! She measured me and said he's even growing!
Should be gaining about 1 lb./week right now and have lost 2 lbs. in the last 2 weeks.
We all know I don't diet, and certainly not when I'm pregnant, so I was a bit concerned with this. As this puts me down to only gaining 14 lbs. to this point.......weird.
This pregnancy is totally different than Carson. I gained 50 lbs. with him and seemed every week I went in I gained 5 lbs, 7 lbs., etc. never lost anything!
I am not even really swelling too bad. My feet are getting a little swollen, but this time with Carson I was not able to wear any rings or any of my shoes.
They are right when they say every pregnancy is different. Just didn't think it would be this much different!
Everything is great though.
My "pains" are coming and going still. I notice them more when I'm walking a lot or standing a while, but other than that, I'm dealing with it and sucking it up.
Just making me stronger for the real deal I suppose!
Check back for some frequent updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment