Monday, June 8, 2009

A new side effect!

Alright, this one is going to be pretty funny to all of you, but not funny to me! (just kidding)
I have been getting charley horses in my feet! Yes, that's correct....not my legs but my feet!
Brittany got first hand what it looks like this weekend at Great Wolf Lodge.
I put my feet in the hot tub and all of a sudden, my toes start to get warped! I couldn't walk at all since my 2nd toe was completely pointed downward and it hurt me so bad.
This lasted about 10 minutes, no exaggeration! Brittany was laughing hysterically as I told her "I will meet up with you all when this goes away and I can walk again!"
It has happened a few times since. I remember getting them in my legs with Carson but not in my feet like this.
They hurt and if anyone has ever experienced them in your feet, you know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment