Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doctor visit!

I had my doctor visit today as well as my glucose test done.
I will get results of my test tomorrow, let's cross fingers this doesn't come back positive as it did with Carson. The 4 hour test liked to kill me!
I had some white blood cells in my urine today so they had to send my urine to the lab to get tested. Doctor said it's most likely an infection, but they will get me results on that as well.
It has been 3 weeks since I have been to the doctor and I have gained 1 lb. since my last visit. A total now of 10 lbs.
Doctor is very pleased with my weight gain as he said I'm probably not going to have as big of a baby as Carson was this time around. Let's hope he's right. He also said Carson wouldn't be over 8 1/2 lbs. We will have to see!
Baby's heartbeat was beating strong at 150 bpm. He's doing very well.
I will have test results to post up as I get them in, but in the meantime, we're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment