Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another check-up

I had my check up yesterday. I am about 22 1/2 weeks right now. I had my last appointment 4 weeks ago, and have gained 3 more lbs. since then. I'm up to 9 lbs. total at this point.
Doctor says the baby's heartbeat sounds great.
My next visit will be on June 23. Three weeks away! I will get the glucose test done at this visit. Wish me luck on this one as this came back positive with Carson and I had to get the 3 hour test done before (not fun). After this next visit, I will be on an every other week schedule for appointments.
I know, I know, it's going way too fast!
He loves to move at night still. Keeps me up a lot during the night, but I would rather feel him moving than not, so I don't complain too much, just sleepy the next day.
Other than that, everything is going well. I have nothing really to report.
We got the room pretty much put together, just have to paint, but things are progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment