Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They're growing up!

I have to say my boys are really growing up so fast. Carson's officially truly potty trained. He doesn't like to wear his "big boy underwear" to bed, only during the day....great huh? He doesn't wear pull-ups at all anymore, he's even going through the night without any accidents. We have him officially broken! whew! finally!
Maddox is really getting big. He doesn't like to sit much, he would much rather stand. We got him the bumbo seat and he's sitting for about 2 seconds and then he arches his back out to straighten himself out, and he just about comes out of it. That lasted all of 2 weeks for us. He's very strong and is steady when he's holding our hands to stand up.
Carson is just full of all kinds of sayings these days. It's something new everyday.
We're so blessed with these boys. I can't even imagine my life without them or Garrett in it! Sure would be dull, let me tell you!
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment