Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holidays and More

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I haven't posted too much since I have officially taken over someone's full time job since they laid her off. I am currently doing a desk job and a field job. I don't know if I'm coming or going during the week, but i'm happy to just have a job.
The boys are doing well. Maddox will be 4 months old on the 14th, and he's got his check-up on Thursday where I will post how big he's getting.
They have doubled his dose of his medicine and seems to really be helping him out a lot. It makes a huge difference for him.
We are thinking Maddox might get car sick or something since he cries everytime we get in the car and drive. He's just fine when we're out of the car, but we can't figure what his problem is when driving. Carson loves the car but not Maddox.
Carson's really been something else.He's so full of energy. I am telling you, it's terrible 3's though. He's something else. The temper, the "no" we get, etc. is just a little dose of our days here with him.
He's great with Maddox though, they just love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment