Friday, September 4, 2009

He's ready!!

I am officially 36 weeks today. The last couple days have been a little rough. Wednesday night, the 2nd, we went to the hospital. My contractions were every 4-7 minutes when they hooked me up on the machine. I was 2 cm. dilated at the time I got there.
I walked the halls for one hour and they hooked me back up on the machine and I was having regular contractions at 4 minutes and had dilated to 2 1/2-3 cm. at this time.
They ended up sending me home and said my contractions weren't intense enough and there wasnt' much change.
So, on thursday I took off work as I had contractions through the night adn wasn't feeling well.
I timed contractions again and they were 2 - 2 1/2 min. apart. I called the doctor who said to go to the office "now".....
I went in and sure enough, I was at 3 cm. They said "not much has changed" so they sent me home again.
So, they want you to call when they are 5 min. apart, so i monitor for hours and call and then get sent back home.
I have decided to just hold off on calling again until i can't stand it, but at this point I'm getting used to the contractions.
I think they are sending me home since I'm 4 weeks from my due date.
I do know they will not stop labor if you are after 35 weeks, so we're in a waiting game right now. Just keep us all in your prayers. Little Maddox is so ready to get here he can't stand it.
thanks for all the prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment