Monday, September 14, 2009

He's here

After being in and out of the hospital the last 2 weeks with "false alarms", he's finally here! Maddox came today at 3:02 PM and I was 37 weeks along. He was 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He's gorgeous. Looks just like Carson did when he was a baby.
He's got extra fluid in his testicles, which they are going to monitor, but other than that, he's healthy and is just perfect. We are so blessed.
My labor was so easy. I came in at 8:30 AM at 5 CM dilated, by 10:30 I had the epidural, 11:30 I was 7 cm, 12:30 I was 10 CM and ready to roll. Took me 5 pushes and bam, he was here.
So different than the first. They always say the second is easier, and they weren't kidding. He was so much easier, but I was having contractions regularly for 2 weeks, so that helped progressing as I was at home.
He's here and Carson can't be a better big brother so far he's hugging and kissing him and is being wonderful.
We are so blessed and we will have pictures shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment