Thursday, April 9, 2009

Zumba has the baby dancing!!

Brittany invited me to Zumba classes last night and after asking my doctor if it was okay to go, I went with his approval!
That is some real fun. Not like a workout, more of a dance party, seriously! Great exercise though.
I have to say during the zumba class, I could feel the baby "moving" for the first time in my belly. No kicking or anything yet, but just some rolling around in my belly, which was a great feeling!
I will be 15 weeks tomorrow, and it seems kinda early to feel some movement, but it wasn't much, but was the first time I felt some good movement in there.
So either the baby was just shocked it's mommy is actually doing some serious exercise, and didn't know what to do, or it was dancing along with me to the music! haha! Either way, it was a great feeling knowing the baby was moving around and to FINALLY feel it!
I am going to try and continue the classes during pregnancy since it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment