Friday, April 17, 2009

16 weeks today!

I am officially 16 weeks pregnant today! Feeling like I'm not even pregnant at all, which is kinda nice!
Carson loves to kiss my belly. He says "mommy baby belly" and kisses baby goodbye, goodnight, etc. He's hilarious. We will see how much he likes his sibling when it is here.
We had a great Easter. Carson had a great time hunting Easter eggs Bit-Bit and Jake hid for him, and we had a great dinner at Aunt Jan's house Saturday night. Thank you all!! He then dyed some eggs, which he loved! And then shoveled in as much "bunny cake" as he could - thanks to mom! I thought he was going to get sick!
Easter day, we had a nice cookout for both sides of the family which was very nice. Very relaxing!
Nothing much else to report, things are great, I feel no different, so I have nothing much to report. Just every once in a while I get some rolling around in the stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment