Friday, August 20, 2010

So much going on!

Where do I start?
Well, last Monday I quit my job at Equity. Long story, but SO glad I'm not there anymore. I am thoroughly enjoying my time home with my boys!
Carson started soccer up and absolutely loves it. He loves his coach and teammates. He's definately into it. He is pretty good too, if I say so myself. He has a serious power kick.
Our house is for sale, so if you know anyone interested, please send them our way. Our website for the house is: www.1171Muirwood.willsellquick.com we are located near Eastgate Mall!
The reason for selling the house is that Garrett took a position offered to him to move to Columbus and take on opening up a new T.Q.L. up there. He is one of four guys going up to open this office and hopefully to grow to be as big as the one here in Eastgate. He has so many opportunities for advancement up there than here since it's much bigger here.
We are so thrilled for the move, but we will truly miss everyone. We don't need to be up there until January. His job will begin on January 3, so there is time to sell the house.
There is a lot of things going on, but all are bitter sweet!
Maddox will be one year on the 14th of September and Garrett and my 5th anniversary is September 16. There is so much going on in the next month with birthdays, weddings, showers, etc. we are staying busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment