Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to work

YUCK. I'm back to work. I have to say I was pretty much ready to get back to get out of Barney land. Sure miss the boys when I'm working but makes me really appreciate them when I do see them. Maddox is only getting up one time through the night. I have early mornings now. I have a routine. I get up at 5:15, do my 15 min. workout tape (that's all the time I have), feed maddox whenever he gets up, eat breakfast, drink my coffee, get all ready and out the door at 7:10 to be at work at 8:00.
Due to traffic, I'm lucky to get home at 6 PM. So this leaves me with just a few hours in the evening to spend with the kiddos and my hubby. I wouldn't change my crazy life for anything.
Other than a total adjustment, I'm doing well. Maddox is welll. Carson adores Maddox.
Garrett's a huge help.
We got the xmas tree up too. We've gone to festival of lights as well. A lot of things goin on and I have tons of pics to post. I will put them all on shutterfly for you all to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment