Friday, May 8, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

We went for the ultrasound yesterday to find out baby Hughes is going to be a little boy!
Also had the visit with the doctor who said the baby is developing great and fluids look good, so he's pleased with everything. We are so blessed!
I have gained 2 lbs. since last visit, so just 6 lbs. total and I'm 19 weeks...it's true when they say every pregnancy is different. I'm not near as big as I was with Carson, but the doctor says I'm doing fine. I was a little concerned, but he said everything was okay with the weight.
I haven't been feeling much movement, but the baby was certainly moving all over during the ultrasound, so I'm assured he's in there and doing well.
I'm feeling great and can't be any happier.
Carson's not really sure what's going on, but lately he's been understanding something since he says "my mommy" and "my daddy" so hopefully he won't be too jealous when he meets his little brother.
That's all we have to report right now. Everything is great and we're very excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment